Logo

History

  • Army Heritage Foundation (AHF) was eastablish in the Year 1999 as a self- financing and self-genrating - non profitable organistaion under Charitable Endowment Act 1890, on instruction of Cheif Executive.
  • It was legal cover given through GoP Statutory Regulatory Order (SRO) No 108(1)/2000& 109(1)3000 dated 26 Feb 2000.
  • Accordingly; on the Instructions of the then Governor Punjab, the area Known as Topi Rakh since YEAR 1940(now named as Ayub National Park) was formally mutated in favour of Central Government by the Reveneue Authorities and lease / transfer of land was made by the Ministry of Defence to the Army Heritage Foundation
  • The AHF has two main branches:-
  • Ayub National Park
  • Army Museum Rawalpindi